How PERMAGEL beats dampness
PERMAGEL transforms water which has entered the wall into a sealant. It is still active after 15 years and continues to bind oncoming water. Since it is totally harmless to health it can even be used in living areas without any problems. We gladly advise you how to use it, tell you where to drill and how much material you need.
Mode of action:
- PERMAGEL creates a reliable horizontal barrier against rising dampness seals permanently
- Damp wall areas are sealed through wall injections
- Dampness at windows and doors can be stopped specifically
- You can remove all damp areas yourself
- The handling is super easy
- No waiting or drying times
- PERMAGEL is permanently active, even after 15 years
Our Do-It-Yourself and Craftsman Set contain everything you need to get started. Not only brick walls will be sealed reliably, also old walls made of natural stone / quarry stone / etc. will be sealed permanently. Even hollow stones can be sealed quickly at a low cost.
Areas of application:
- Living areas
- Old buildings
- Historic buildings
- Gaps / cracks in basement concrete walls